It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

9.10.04

"BAD Dog! That's my weiner!"

Oh my gosh! Jenn over at Live From New York reports that a man accidentally cut off his, excuse my french, dick, and man's best friend ate it for dinner.

Man Mistakenly Cuts Off Penis, Dog Eats It
BUCHAREST (Reuters) - A elderly Romanian man mistook his penis for a chicken's neck, cut it off and his dog rushed up and ate it, the state Rompres news agency said Monday. It said 67 year-old Constantin Mocanu, from a village near the southeastern town of Galati, rushed out into his yard in his underwear to kill a noisy chicken keeping him awake at night." I confused it with the chicken's neck," Mocanu, who was admitted to the emergency hospital in Galati, was quoted as saying. "I cut it ... and the dog rushed and ate it." Doctors said the man, who was brought in by an ambulance bleeding heavily, was now out of danger.

Sadly, it's true. I found it over at MSNBC.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:16 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    Ewww. That story is just NOT COOL.

    Ugh. I'm going to have nightmares now. :-(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.