It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

30.6.04

Yet another reason I like animals better than people

This is absolutely disgusting. I am not kidding when I say that I like animals better than people most of the time. I mean, first, my dog and cats forgive me no matter how bad a mood I am in, no matter how I snap at them, if I forget something important to them, if I don't have time to play with them or pet them. They just love me unconditionally. People are never so cool. Second, they would *never* do something like that, intentionally hurting an innocent creature. I read over something like this, and I just get sick to my stomach. I hope there is a special place in hell for people who would hurt innocent animals (and children) like that. I am not overly vengeful, at least I don't think so, but I really and truly do hope that these people suffer the way that they make other creatures suffer for sport.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.