It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

30.9.04

Reasons to Wear Go Go Boots

Ok, I have to say that I would love to see a macho, manly professional baseball player in high white go go boots and a cheerleaders uniform. (The just hazing of the just-called-up AAA rookies - similar to a fraternity I guess.) Basically, someone shot at the Cleveland Indians bus after the game in Kansas City. The bullet went through one guy, and hit the pitcher.

What makes this story so absolutely perfect (since he wasn't seriously injured, I mean) is that the COPS saw the "cheerleader" when they had to take him to the hospital after he was shot. (Like I said, the shot part isn't funny, but he is ok, and the fact that the go go boots actually SAVED him from fruther injury is great.) His "choice" of attire otherwise wouldn't make the news and my life would be just a little darker.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger melyssa said…

    that just cracks me up! thanks for the chuckle for the day.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.