It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

1.7.04

Describe Yourself In One Word

I was asked to describe myself in one word. One word? Just one? How can do that? I mean, I guess it forces one to decide what is MOST important to them about themselves. Go with a title? Mother. Father. Husband. Wife. Daughter. Son. Fiancé. A job? Attorney. Doctor. Steward. Teacher. Firefighter. Custodian. Teller. Hair Color? Blond. Brunette. Redhead. Weight? Skinny? Overweight. Adjectives? Bitch. Bum. Weird. Seriously, what would you use?

I guess I’d have to go with evolving. I’d prefer “work-in-progress,” which, if I put hyphens, can magically become one word, right?

1 Comments:

  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger Dayna said…

    thinking quickly I would pick Optimist.

    I like evolving!!

    welcome to the blog world - I enjoy reading what you have to say.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.