It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

2.2.05

So it's friggin' cloudy (as usual in February), how the heck did that damn groundhog see his shadow? I can't HANDLE more winter. It was the 3rd snowiest January on record. We ALREADY have the annual snow (over 60 inches). And it's only February 2. I am moving somewhere warm. Without snow. That's all there is to it. Period.

I just hate Ashcroft.

And we've discussed my (disturbing?) monkey obsession before here. And here. So I am most excited about the chimpanzees Superbowl commercial for CareerBuilder.com. Granted, $2.4 million for a 30 second commerical illustrates everything that is wrong in corporate America. Though sounds like the decency standards are a bit excessive this year due to Janetit last year. Of course, I'm still have a Superbowl party so I'm contributing to the excessiveness.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:43 PM, Blogger Ontario Emperor said…

    I could stand $2+ million for a Super Bowl commercial if the commercial were entertaining. Unfortunately, I compare every Super Bowl commercial against Apple's "1984" commercial - a commercial that literally changed the world. After that, something with singing dogs flinging potato chips into hyperreality with the late John Wayne just doesn't excite me.

     
  • At 9:47 PM, Blogger -Me said…

    Let's see, in 1984, I was...8. No, 7. I don't remember the Superbowl.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.