It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

28.1.05

From Mac is this test. A personality test. Fun...

Wackiness: 54/100
Rationality: 24/100
Constructiveness: 50/100
Leadership: 64/100

You are a WEDL--Wacky Emotional Destructive Leader. This makes you a Anarchist. (Note: The first time I read that - quickly and late and night - I thought it said "Antichrist" and I immediately was irritated that I was being compared to Bush...

You don't give a damn. When push comes to shove, you just forget about it--it's just not worth the heartache. What this means for others is that dealing with you can be aggravating, because they find they can't get you motivated about things they care about. What this means for you is that you are happier, calmer, and saner then they are on their best days.

You are near-immune to criticism, and those who know you well acknowledge and respect that. You may come across as lazy, but the truth is that you find little to get worked up about. Regardless, you have slews of friends, because they are fascinated by your world view, jealous of your lifestyle, and drawn to the fact that you are hilarious to be around.

You are a pillar in a sea of hot-bloodedness. You have a sweet tooth.


Of the 83483 people who have taken this quiz since tracking began (8/17/2004), 2.9 % are this type.



I have to say, this is somewhat accurate. Of course, I love these online personality tests. I learn what type of car I am, alcohol I am, it's all great...my life would otherwise be incomplete.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:49 PM, Blogger Scarlett said…

    I wish I could let criticism roll off my shoulders. I try not to care, but it really gets me. I seem to have this notion I should act above reproach. Like I think I am not human...lol. It is the anal OCD thing.

     
  • At 4:37 PM, Blogger -Me said…

    Mac - It not that I don't care if I'm criticized. I guess if it's warranted, I feel like I've let people down. If it's not warranted, I just ignore it. And I care more about what my friends think than what people I don't know, aren't friends with, or don't like think of me.

    Katie - A dictator? Aren't you the one who wanted to control the beautiful, rich and powerful people? ;-)

     
  • At 2:04 AM, Blogger Dern said…

    Somehow I ended up middle of the road (I always thought I was more constructive and a better leader):

    Wackiness: 54/100
    Rationality: 56/100
    Constructiveness: 56/100
    Leadership: 50/100

    You are a WRCF--Wacky Rational Constructive Follower. This makes you a Paul Begala.

    You are unflappable and largely unconcerned with others' reactions to you. You were not particularly interested in the results of this test, and probably took it only as a result of someone else asking you to. (I'm not sure I agree with that one)

    You have a biting wit and intense powers of observation. No detail is lost on you, and your friends know it--relying on you to have the facts when others express only opinions. You are even-tempered, friendly, and educated. Foolish strangers may mistake your mildness for weakness--they will be surprised.

    You entire approach to life is enviable. You will raise good kids.

    Of the 86397 people who have taken this quiz since tracking began (8/17/2004), 4.8 % are this type.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.