It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

22.1.05

Via Eden:

What color is most reflective of you? Hmm...I would say that either black or red. It depends on whether I am in a typical mood, or a vibrant mood. It's about half and half, actually.

How did you get the idea for your journal name? Actually, I didn't.
Jen started the blog for me and wrote the very first entry. She choose it because it's my favorite song in the entire universe.

What time were you born? Either 8:04 AM or 8:34 AM, I don't recall.

What song are you playing now, or wish you were pl8aying? See question two. ;-)

Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry? Not that I can recall.

What color underwear are you wearing? Teal

Do you want a baby? Like immediately? Or ever? No to the first, probably yes to the second.

What does your dad do for a living? Hmmm...that might give away too much. I'll just say he's in media.

What does your mom do for a living? A bookkeeper or something with payday and stuff like that.

What is your pet's name? I have multiple pets. That's all you get.

What color are your bedsheets? This icky pale yellow color; please don't inquire why.

What are the last 3 digits of your phone number? 244

What was the last concert you attended? The Vote for Change one, I think.

Who was with you? My sister.

What was the last movie you saw? I don't even recall. Nothing lately.

Who do you dislike most at this moment? I'll agree with Eden, Bush.

What food are you craving right now? Squash. Mmmm...

Did you dream last night? Yes. And I actually remembered it. Unusual for me.

What was the last tv show you watched? CSI

What is your fave piece of jewelry? My crystal

What is to the left of you? A red pillow

What was the last thing you ate? Umm....does Simply Orange Orange Juice count?

Who is your best friend of the opposite sex? I am not sure. I have several friends who are male, but my best friend is female.

Write a song lyric that's in your head? "I've dealt with my ghosts and I've faced all my demons, finally content with a path I regret."

Who last imed you? I don't really do IM much.

Where is your signifigant other right now? Don't have one, so I'd guess he's blissfully unaware of the hurricane force that is otherwise known as me.

Do you have a crush? Maybe...

What shampoo do you use? Actually, I don't. Wait, that didn't sound right. Not that I don't use shampoo, I mean I don't use the same shampoo regularly. I will randomly buy whatever I see, but I don't like to have the same shampoo for more than a month or so at a time.

When was the last time you cut your hair? You don't want to know. Umm...let me think. Beginning of April maybe? I don't have split ends yet (I've been watching). Maybe it's because I took 13 inches off then. I keep it one length, so no problems with layers. But even this is long for me.


Are you on any meds? No...but I'm taking opinions on whether I should go back on my ADHD medication. Anyone?

Do you have a mental disease? Other than ADHD? I have tendencies of OCD, but I think that's just part of my ADHD. And my type A personality. No washing hands constantly or stuff like that, but, for example, when I am editing a brief, and I write something and change my mind and cross it out, I have to get my white out and erase the editing. Can't use black pens. Random things like that.

What shirt are you wearing? A college sweatshirt - it's friggin cold here. Damn snowstorm in the midwest.

What time is it? 1:04 PM

What color is your razor? I don't even know. It's the Venus one.

What is your fave frozen treat? Mudslides. Yum...

Are you sexy? What type of question is that?

What's your favorite shopping store? I don't have a favorite store, actually. I hate shopping.

Are you thirsty? Not really - I just had orange juice.

Can you imagine yourself ever getting married? Someone willing to put up with ME? Unlikely.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:45 PM, Blogger Ontario Emperor said…

    Enjoyed this one.

    I had to think to remember what color underwear I'm wearing.

    I'm not a movie person myself. The last movie I wanted to see was "Ali." I want to see "Ray," but haven't gotten around to it. (I notice a Jamie Foxx trend here.)

     
  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger Curtis said…

    yup yup

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.