It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

7.3.05

I had two people today tell me that they liked my lipstick. Ironically enough, I'm not wearing lipstick today. I was running late and applied what makeup I did apply at stoplights in the commute. (Thank gosh for a 30-minute commute) and I ran out of stop lights.

Then, an additional 3 people told me that they liked my hair today, did I dye it, have it cut, etc.

Hmm...I have come to the conclision that after putting my hair in a ponytail for weeks on end for work, when I take it out and wear it down, I get positive results. ;-)

Interesting. But I haven't read much more than this article states. I'd like to, so if anyone has additional links on the story, pleaselet me know.

Baseball season is about to start! Spring training games started...Of course, Jody Gerut is out until June, and we are supposed to get a snowstorm tonight, making summer seem oh so far away, but still. It gets warmer just thinking about baseball - does anything better signify sunny summer days? (Not to mention hot thinking about Jody Gerut - oh yes, I went there...)

And because I gotta say it, go Ohio State. Do you really want to play a team with nothing to lose on the last day of the season? Evidentally not. Too bad that the team is ineligible for the tournament. (And no discussion of Saturday's Syracuse game, thank you.)

And I don't get parents sometimes. Kill yourself, I really don't give a damn. Just let the children alone.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:40 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    When people ask me if I did something special to my hair, it is usually the day I used the rolled down windows for a blow dryer. lol

     
  • At 10:09 PM, Blogger Dern said…

    As usual, from the WCC looks like I've got to watch Gonzaga (or the California schools) play March Madness.....

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger Scarlett said…

    I am constantly putting up hair in ponytzil and taking it down in 1 hour and hour later tailing it again. When I started this new job, people would get confused and not "recognize me". Said I confused them. I thought it was a riot.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.