It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

2.3.05

Just sent home by the partner. To be fair, I did call him (at home) to ask if I could leave (with nowhere near the same pathetic whining quality as I left on the senior associate's VM -- also not here, though allegedly returning) but it's still quite disconcerting when the reply is, "oh, yeah, go home, you are not needed."

Not needed. :(

4 Comments:

  • At 10:18 PM, Blogger Curtis said…

    Not needed! Oh my...but you did get to see Lost! Was it not needed in a bad way or just in a wasn't thinking about the words way...

     
  • At 12:22 AM, Blogger melyssa said…

    oh i'm sure he didn't mean it that way.

    with regards to lost - is anyone else thinking about playing those lotto numbers this week?

     
  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger Scarlett said…

    In my opnion, Boss's have been crappy attituditely (is that a word??) this week. Here is a kleenex for you, and let me move over and make room for ya'.

     
  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger -Me said…

    Turns out that the partner and the senior associate (who returned around 9:30) worked on the brief - editing, etc - until 1 am.

    Melyssa: That totally occurred to me about Lost too. And thank gosh for TiVo. ;-)

    Mac: Are they nice Kleenex? Not the paper cut inducing ones we have in our office? ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.