It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

23.2.05

You Vote On My Social Life

So I'm in the Cleveland Professional 20/30 Club. (Anyone here in Cleveland a member? There are over 400 members.) And they have spring sports. FUN sports. My options are Flag Football (Monday nights - when I have dinner with my family), Kickball (Wednesday nights), Soccer (Wednedays), Softball (Thursday or Sundays), or Beach Volleyball. (Actually, I have more options that than, but options that I'd LIKE to do.)

So what should I do? I asked a few people around here, no one is interested in playing with me. :( So basically, I'd go solo. Shocker. So my social life is in your hands...

6 Comments:

  • At 4:23 PM, Blogger Cameron Smith said…

    I vote resoundingly for soccer.

    It's my first love, and I believe it to be the greatest game ever concieved.

     
  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger George Nemeth said…

    I'd go with kickball...

     
  • At 11:16 PM, Blogger Dern said…

    I vote for.....Cheese Bowling. Oh wait, that wasn't a choice....or a sport. Lessee, soccer's fun. Beach Volleyball (fun in the sand).

     
  • At 1:45 AM, Blogger Maxwell said…

    volley volley volley BALL!

     
  • At 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Either kickball or soccer. How unfair they're both on the same night.

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger Ontario Emperor said…

    If it wasn't for your family obligations, I'd go with flag football. However, I vote for kickball; relive your youth.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.