It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

12.2.05

Bottoms Up

I am sorry. I know that it's wrong. But for the life of me, I can't stop laughing at this.


Wife accused of giving man lethal sherry enema
By Richard Stewart
Copyright 2005 Houston Chronicle

ANGLETON - Investigators say a Lake Jackson woman caused her husband's death by giving him a sherry enema, causing his blood alcohol level to surge to 0.47 percent - almost six times the legal intoxication limit.

Tammy Jean Warner, 42, was indicted on a charge of negligent homicide. She is also charged with burning the will of her late husband, Michael Warner, a month before his death in May.

Michael Warner, a 58-year-old machine shop owner, had a long history of alcoholism, but couldn't ingest alcohol because of medical problems with his throat, said Lake
Jackson Police detective Robert Turner. The wine enema was a way he could become intoxicated without drinking alcohol, Turner said.

"I heard of this kind of thing in mortuary school in 1970, but this is the first time I've ever heard of someone actually doing it," Turner said.

Turner said police think she gave him at least two large bottles of sherry, which is stronger than wine, in the enema on May 21. "We're not talking about little bottles here," Turner said, "These were at least 1.5 liter bottles."

She told police that she later found him dead in his bed. Turner said she admitted giving him the sherry, but not of causing his death.

Tammy Warner surrendered to Lake Jackson police Monday and was released on $30,000 bond.
I know. I'm completely evil. But I can't stop laughing. That must be a horrible way to die. Alcoholics are victims in their own way. Blah blah blah. But I can't stop laughing...

2 Comments:

  • At 6:23 PM, Blogger Jeff Hess said…

    Shalom Estephania ,

    OK, I'm wiping my Cafe Voltaire from the Arabica on Lee off my screen. Yeah, you’re one sick puppy. I like that.

    The practice is not that unusual in the BDSM scene, but devotees understand that alcohol absorption through the colon is very efficient and exercise proper caution.

    B’shalom,

    Jeff

     
  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger Bruingirl said…

    I usually like to DRINK my alcoholic beverages instead of sticking it up my arse...I guess there could be some advantages to ingesting alcohol via an enema. I don't think your ass would know the difference between a Cakebread Cellars bottle of wine or a Two Buck Chuck...it would save you $80 on wine!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.