It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

13.2.05

As I said before, I have been reliving old psychics. In 2001, I went to see this psychic that I also saw in 1999 and 2000. At that time, he told me that he wouldn't see me for 3 or 4 years. Making it this year. So now I want to go to Toronto to see this psychic, (JEN?) Which made me think about the (unimpressive) psychic that I went to in January. said that I'm going to meet someone with green eyes. I know NO ONE with green eyes. I can't imagine tons of green eyes people are wandering the streets. They are somewhat rare. (Before I get all sorts of "I have green eyes" commentary, they are not hazel. They are supposed to be viberant green, "it's the eyes that will get you first.") (Oh, I did know one person with green eyes once, though since he was color blind he had no idea. Do any of the three people who actually know me remember the hot philosphy boy in college? Sigh. I so preferred it before we became friends and I had to stop lusting after him. Or call him by name rather than hot philosophy boy...Go figure. Who, me? Prefer the image to the person? No...) But I digress. Anyway, then I stumbled across this.
The personality trait respondents most associated with brown eyes was intelligence (34 percent). Brown-eyed people were also thought to be trustworthy (16 percent) and kind (13 percent). Qualities least associated with brown-eyed individuals: shyness (6 percent) and creativity (4 percent).

As for blue eyes, the survey results found they are most often seen as exuding sweetness (42 percent) and sexiness (21 percent) as well as being kind (10 percent), but not shy (4 percent) or trustworthy (2 percent). In contrast to brown eyes, blue eyes are not typically associated with intelligence—only 7 percent of respondents thought of blue-eyed people as intelligent.

People with green eyes were seen as the sexiest (29 percent). Green-eyed people were also thought of as creative (25 percent) and devious (20 percent). Like their blue-eyed counterparts, they are not considered trustworthy (3 percent) or shy (3
percent). And in contrast to those with blue eyes, people with green eyes are not thought of as sweet (4 percent).
Hmm...do I see intelligence, trustworthy, and kind to you? Ok, how about one of the three??

2 Comments:

  • At 1:59 AM, Blogger Dern said…

    I'll give you two out of three...;)

     
  • At 12:09 PM, Blogger Bruingirl said…

    So does this mean that I'm intelligent, kind, AND trustworthy? If someone questions me, I'll send them to your blog as evidence that these characteristics hold true for me!

    BTW, green eyes are definitely hot, but rare. I had a bf w/ green eyes once...he was creative and devious, but lazy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.