It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

20.2.05

This is pretty cool. You can type in a name and it shows you it's popularity by decate. (Not that her name is dated, but my grandmother's name isn't anywhere anymore.) I was completely capticated by the colors changing. Fun...

Via Dern.

I shall discuss Boston trip soon. In a word, fantastic. I have to be AT WORK at 7:15 am (what IS it with Mondays?!) so I need some rest. Ugh!

Hope everyone is doing fantastically!!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:19 AM, Blogger Matthew said…

    That's a really neat site!

    Unfortunately, my name's on the decline. :-(

    Can someone please explain why names such as Braxton, Noah, Emma, Josiah and... goodness gracious... Colton are on the rise?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.