It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

5.4.05

Big Brothers Big Sisters Bowl for Kids Sake

I PROMISE this is the only time that I'll ask, or even bring it up, but on Friday, April 29th, I'm planning to Bowl For Kids Sake. All (tax deductible!) donations go to Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Cleveland. I *love* this organization; I was a Big Sister through college and when I lived in PA (unfortunately, I don't have a schedule that permits me to be a Big Sister now and dedicate the time committement, and most importantly, to be consistent. I hate that about being a lawyer.) But I digress; if anyone is interested and/or willing to donate online, I think you'll be taken to my page if you click here.

And I encourge other Clevelanders to sign up as well. If you sign up, I'll support you as well...enticing, no?
:)

(For the record, this is my Good Friday. Which means I'll be late for church that night. Which means...my mom is gonna kick my ass. Wanna take bets on it?)


ETA: I guess that it just takes you to the main BBBS page. :( And if you do a search for me, multiple *me's* come up.
So if you let me know, I can send you an email direct response.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger melyssa said…

    thanks for bowling! i used to be a big sister as well!

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger melyssa said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.