It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

28.7.04

Stepford Wives

Where are those perfect people?? Those people who don't spill on themself when drinking (water!), who don't drop toothpaste on themselves when brushing their teeth (requiring one to wash the clothes; who ever knew that toothpaste stained), who don't walk into the walls on a daily basis, who don't write on their faces with their pens approximately every other day, who don't wear black shoes with a navy suit. I have heard that such people exist...I am not sure if it's a tolkienesque rumor, or if it's true, or what. But I want to be one of them. Today, I manded to do all of the above...in a single day. Surely some sort of scatterbrained dork record.

It must be because I'm out of oxygen. I had this bottle of liquid oxygen that was to "oxygenate the body, purify water and assist health, energy, and regulating female chemistry." I'm not exactly sure what that even means, and to be honest, I hadn't even noticed a difference before, but suddenly, knowing it's gone, I'm exhausted and ready for a vacation.

And understand that I hate the Yankees. I hate everything about them. Their hats. Their owner. Their payroll. Their smug smiles. Their fans. Their sense of entitlement. Their uniforms. Everyone who dons a Yankee uniform. Despite that, I don't actually want anyone to die. So here's praying for a speedy recovery.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:26 PM, Blogger Curtis said…

    I expressed my joy the other day when the red sox and yankees got into a fight. It really brought me joy to see Alex Rodriguez get hit in his pretty boy, smirk wearing, face. I can't stand the Yankees in any way. They might be able to buy talent but they can't buy a team with a good personality. I have nothing but contempt for them.

     
  • At 8:04 PM, Blogger -Me said…

    Exactly! And his "you have to stand up for yourself so I'm going to fight any suspension I get for fighting." Gak!

    The Yankees are the reason why I'm willing to do without baseball for an entire year if it means that I'll get a salary cap after the strike. Though a year off just might kill baseball. They are so ruining it, it might be worth it (bite your tongue girl!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.