It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

17.8.04

It if looks like a huge bees nest, changes are you are gonna get stung

This reminds me of the time that I was about 7 and walked in the ditch, and there was a bees nest on the ground. Because I'm a moron, I'm like, "what's this?" Idiot!! I’m not even sure how many times I was stung. More times than I can remember. I ran into the house...they followed. This also explained my irrational fear to bees now. And you know how they can smell fear...like bloody psychics!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:42 PM, Blogger p.p. said…

    Reminds me when my little sister and I were playing with the garden hose in our backyard. A huge bumble bee came around. I splashed it with the water. It all of a sudden started coming after my sister. She ran up the block, with the thing following her. It hid in a tree. When I motioned for her to return, it came out of the tree. She had to walk around our entire neighborhood to get back to our house. Poor girl.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.