It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

24.9.04

Michael Stipe, why have you forgotten me??

I am absolutely devestated. THIS is what I received from Ticketmaster today less than an hour ago:
THIS IS AN INFORMATION ONLY EMAIL - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY!
Reference: Cancelled Show
Hello, this is TicketMaster Customer Service with an important alert regarding your upcoming event. R.E.M., scheduled at EJ Thomas Hall on Wednesday, October 27th, 2004 has been cancelled. Your account has been issued a credit in the full amount of the ticket price and service charges. The $3.55 per order processing fee and any UPS or TicketFast delivery charges are non-refundable.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via our website at www.ticketmaster.com.
Thank you for using TicketMaster!

Do I have any questions? How could REM do this to me? Have I not been a faithful fan? What am I going to do?? How will I get through this? What happened in the last WEEK? Does REM hate me? Have I been bad in this life? Oh, no!


2 Comments:

  • At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    O, cruel fate!

    jennie

    ps - Look! It let me comment! (Sort of.)

     
  • At 12:42 AM, Blogger Curtis said…

    Ken Jennings wouldn't treat you this way.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.