It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

22.9.04

Google Searches

Taking a page from Jen (so the more recent posts follow this):

If you are looking for REM’s Lyrics to Leaving New York, click
here. And buy the album on October 5.

If you are looking for John Kerry is a Douchbag, click
here.

If you are looking for the Jeopardy question that Ken Jennings loses, click
here and here.

If you are looking for the REM tickets at EJ Thomas Hall, my guess is that you are too late - they went on sale at 10 on 9.17. I’m not sure why you’d look here rather than Ticketmaster anyway.
Here's where I talked about it. And here, (a picture of EJ Thomas hall.)

If you are looking for Andy Borowitz’s article that Cheney said that a Kerry victory would result in the end of the world, click
here.

If you are looking for the attorney calling another attorney a monkey scribe, click
here.

And those are all anyone cares about me for...

2 Comments:

  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger -Me said…

    "Proud" was my first guess - and that's what most of them say it says - I had seen the murmurs threads. I changed my guess to problem because I'm positive that in one of the verses, it's a two syllable word.

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger -Me said…

    You (and my first guess) were right - it was proud. I had changed another line too and my first guess was right there too - never second guess Michael!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.