It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

11.11.04

Ken Jennings gone -- for two weeks

So I was on Jeopardy Countdown until Ken Jennings' departure earlier this week, pegging the date as next week, and lo and behold, Jeopardy went on a two-week college championship on yesterday. Bastards. Anyway, Ken Jennings won't return until Thanksgiving (if a show is aired that day - doubtful with all that parade stuff). He has won 70 in a row. That means he has another 5 shows (4 more wins and a loss - he allegedly loses at episode 75.) But until I know when Jeopardy is ging to start again, I don't know when that will be. But certainly in the month of December. Anyway, don't bother to watch for the next few weeks. (Though when college kids are there, I often can answer them. I'm not as smart as when I watch the elementary school championships, but better than I am against real adults.) Anyway, I'll keep you posted. (For the record, on Tuesday, I thought my count was off b/c he was in third place to start Double Jeopardy. But it was all good.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.