It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

22.11.04

Santorum

Oh, one thing that I learned playing Texas Hold'Em Saturday night had absolutely nothing to do with poker. I learned that if you go to Google and type in Santorum (for the Pennsylvania Senator) Google's first hit, gives a new meaning to the word. I will not define it here, but I encourage all those interested (who have been, as I obviously have, living under a rock for the last year) to check it out. It's somewhat disgusting, referencing an anal sex residue, but I can think of few people who deserve such a definition more...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.