It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

30.12.04

Gmail

Since Katie had some luck getting rid of those things, I will copy her brilliance. I'm straight out soliciting Gmail invites. I am up to 19 Gmail invites. It's scary. They are friggin' multiplying like tribbles. I can't keep up. I know that odds are that everyone already has an account because the "exclusive trial period" has become some sort of supply exceeding demand thing, but if anyone wants one, or anyone knows anyone who wants one, even if it's their third grade teacher, just me know know. I will spread the Google love.

On other news, I'll be out for a few days. I am going to go away in celebration of the new year. I shall return. But until then, Happy New Year to everyone. 2005. Geesh. Where does the time go? (I feel all curmudgeony at the end of every year, as that is my response to the upcoming year.) Talk to everyone in 2005.

(Oh this color is similar to the color of my bathroom wall. I want to make it the color of my hallway as well. Just giving you some information that you didn't care about.)

4 Comments:

  • At 2:58 AM, Blogger Ontario Emperor said…

    Happy New Year. I prefer white or slightly tan bathroom walls. :)

     
  • At 2:59 PM, Blogger -Me said…

    It actually was somewhat tan against the white. The bathroom walls are most definitely tan.

     
  • At 1:49 AM, Blogger melyssa said…

    i have some gmail invites as well ... so if estephanie runs out you know who to ask next.

    that text color looks like puke ... sorry. maybe it looks different on walls.

     
  • At 2:14 AM, Blogger Dern said…

    The text colors somehow make me think of Star Wars....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.