It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

23.12.04

Google??

Who is Krystal Fernandez and why for the last few days have all my Google search been on whether she is gay? I find it highly unlikely that I've ever blogged about someone who I've never even heard of. What is UP with Google?

ETA: Since Ontario got me into this, I will just direct you all right back to him. His is the one who talked about Krystal Fernandez on my blog in the comments section here. Not me. I don't even know who she is. And all he said was, "...(2) Many of my blog hits from search engines are from fans of female sportscaster Krystal Fernandez (although I'm not sure that they like her because of her winning percentage of Monday Night Football picks)..." THAT'S IT?

If you want...whatever it is that you are looking for...check out his two posts on her. One even includes a picture. (No, after seeing her, I still don't know how she is. And I watch Monday Night Football.) Just click on the three blue links.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:30 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    Google is working fine.

    You made a post not too long ago, which had the word gay in it. Here's a link to it...

    http://andifeelfine.blogspot.com/2004/12/happy-hour-disclosures.html

    In the comments section, Ontario Emperor mentioned Krystal Fernandez. If I remember his/her comment correctly, I think she's a sportscaster. At any rate, the way I found this out was to do a Google search for:

    Krystal Fernandez gay

    ... and your particular post that I gave the link for is the # 1 return. All Google does is do searches for relevant words, and apparently your blog is the most read web address with the combination of those three particular words. :-)

    Take care.

     
  • At 12:59 AM, Blogger Ontario Emperor said…

    Sounds like I'm partially at fault. My apologies.

    The woman in question is a sportscaster, both on Fox Sports Radio (where she previously worked with Tony Bruno, and now works with Van Earl Wright) and I believe on TV also. There is audio of this woman making a statement in this regard, but I think it had to do with an airline promotion or something or another.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.