It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

16.12.04

Me and Red Nosed Lawyer

Why is it that my firm gives us free hot cocoa, Starbucks Coffee (and flavored coffee at that), pop for 25 cents (they subsidize the rest), we are allowed to order any particular office chair that I wanted (I went with this one, and highly recommend it).



Why is it that we are handed the Office Max catalog and permitted to order whatever we feel we need to be happy. (I've ordered a lamp for my desk, a corkboard to pin things too, my
pens,



something to put my telephone on and put the roll-a-dex under it, something to life my computer, a gel arm rest, and multiple calendars (a pocket one, a desk one, and a regular sized one) and two more bookshelves.) They give us us saline, cough drops, Listerine, Advil Cold and Sinus (I swear by this stuff, and I had never had it before I worked here), space heaters...any little thing that comes to my whit and whimsy.


SO WHY IN THE HELL DO THEY PROVIDE ROUGH, SAND PAPER-Y KLEENIX??? Oh, I'm sorry, I mean the "Fluff Out" Facial Tissue. Are you kidding me?? I swear, it's HARD to make a Greek girl's nose turn red. While I appreciate the fact that I was given three tape recorders (one for my office, one for my house, and one for my briefcase), I will give two of those up if you can JUST order some friggin' Puffs Plus.


3 Comments:

  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Suzanne said…

    Maybe whoever orders those sand-papery kleenex is unaware of the wonder and joy of Puffs Plus.

    I suggest putting a box on their desk. One blow should be enough to convince them of their error of their ways.

    Puff Plus rock.

     
  • At 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have Puffs Plus (b/c I buy them myself) but no space chair (unless I buy it myself). I have no sympathy for you whatsoever. ;)

    jennie

     
  • At 12:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah, but my point wasn't why do I have to buy Puffs Plus. It's more like, "You are kidding me? You don't have a price limit on anything but the Kleenex?"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.