It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

18.12.04

Because I've been succumbing to peer pressure for the last 24 hours, I might as well make the destruction of Stephanie complete

So after facing peer pressure from Matt and Matthew, I guess that I'm required to discuss "Three Things." Bah, humbug.

Three Things You Like About Yourself: My hair. (I love my hair.) My unique weirdness or whatever it is that defines me. And my general sense of integrity (even when it temporarily leaves me, such as it did last night, and even when I'm crititized about it like it's a negative thing).

Three Things You Dislike About Yourself: My ADHD inability to focus on anything, which can be a big problem at work. My difficulty trusting, which can be a big problem in relationships. And my inability to turn off my brain sometimes, which can be a big problem overall.

Three Parts of Your Heritage: Greek (50%), English (25%), Scottish (25%)

Three Things That Scare You: (1) Settling in life; (2) spiders; and (3) being forced to be someone who I'm not for any reason.


Three of Your Everyday Essentials: (1) My contacts; (2) my black onyx crystal necklace; and (3) Bonnie Bell Blueberry LipSmackers.

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now: (1) Jeans; (2) a sweater; and (3) Sketchers tennis shoes

Three of Your Favorite Bands/Artists (at the moment): REM!!! (Wait, there are more bands than REM? I'll add Trans-Siberian Orchestra. And...The Cure.


Three of Your Favorite Songs at Present: REM's It's The End Of The World As We Know It (and I Feel Fine), Written In The Stars (from the musical Aida), and Pittsburgh Sucks. ;-)

Three New Things You Want to Try in the Next 12 Months: white water rafting, TAKING a fucking deposition all by myself without backup (HELLO?!), and...I'm not sure what else. There are lots of things, so I have to think about what is the third most important. I'll get back to you.

Three Things You Want in a Relationship (love is a given): A slight sense of oddness and general not caring about what the rest of the world things (which I'm counting as one thing), lots of laughter no matter what, and intelligent discourse.

Two Truths and a Lie: (in no particular order): (1) When I was 6 I stole a pack of gum from the convenience store. I felt guilty about it for a long time, and so when I was 23, I sent the convenience store $20 with an unsigned note saying apologizing and explaining that I had stolen a pack of gum from the store in 1982; (2) When I played soccer in high school, sports bras were insufficient so I duct taped myself before every game; and (3) When I was in high school, I went through a phase where I had colored contacts; I had blue eyes one year, green eyes one year, and one year I would have fun with one blue eye and one green eye.


Three Physical Things About the Opposite Sex (or same) That Appeal to You: (1) Dark, longer hair; (2) I-haven't-shaved-in-several-days scruff; and (3) intellect (ok, it's not physical, but it's the most important to me).

Three Things You Just Can’t Do: (1) I gotta go with Matthew's first, vote Republican; (2) forgive myself when I do something evil or wrong or hurtful; and (3) not buy whatever I want whenever I want it.

Three of Your Favorite Hobbies: (1) Politics; (2) sports (baseball and football); and (3) theatre.


Three Things You Want to do Really Badly Right Now: (1) Finish painting my house; (2) Catch up on some sleep (didn't sleep much - or well - last night) but I have the next 2 weeks off work to lounge and sleep; and (3) start (let alone finish!!) Christmas shopping!!

Three Careers You’re Considering: Philosopher. Professor. Writer. Commerical Writer. And lawyer.


Three Places You Want to Go on Vacation: Greece. Scotland. Italy. Hawaii. (I've been to the first three before. They are fantastic.)

Three Kids’ Names: Alexander, Benjamin, Christoper.


Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die: I have a list of 100 that I'm working off, and I refuse to whittle it down to three.

Three People You Want to Take this Quiz: I think everyone should be forced to take this quiz. ;-) I don't know him at all, but I'd love to know what
Jason Mulgrew's answers would be. Because I bet they would make me laugh. Sarah and Melyssa.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:50 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Request granted.

     
  • At 11:29 PM, Blogger melyssa said…

    request to be granted later on tonight. stay tuned.

     
  • At 10:54 PM, Blogger -Me said…

    Yay to Sarah and Melyssa. Robert Smith was ALMOST as big a crush as Michael Stipe when I was in high school. Something about him was just...hot...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.