It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

9.3.05

Obsessive Compusive? No! Not me...

From Matt:

DisorderRating
Paranoid:High
Schizoid:Low
Schizotypal:Moderate
Antisocial:Low
Borderline:Low
Histrionic:Low
Narcissistic:Moderate
Avoidant:Moderate
Dependent:Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive:High


-- Personality Disorder Test - Take It! --

I am surprised that I'm paranoid. My only surprised with obsessive compulsive is that it's so low. I would have thought that my avoidance would be much higher. MUCH. Much. Somewhat surprised that I'm narcissistic and dependent - those are not two words I'd have used to describe myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.