It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

11.7.04

Sunburning

I went the
The first time I ever got a sunburn was in 2001 in Greece. I assumed it was something to do with being in the ocean, closer to the equator, or something that only affects me in Greece. But NO, evidentally Cleveland 85 degree sun can do that as well! After spending the day in my kiddie pool, I am sunburnt. But because of how one sits in a kiddie pool, and the overall lack of space, one side of my arms are still white, the other side is brown, and up higher is all red, and my thighs are all red but only a straight line and the rest are white, and my calves are white. I look like a strawberry and vanilla swirl. I'm practicing my moaning now so I can receive the appropriate sympathy upon demand.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger All Things Jennifer said…

    Multiply that by 27. Ouch. I have not been sunburned like this, since, since I was a little kid? Why did we feel invincible in that kiddie pool?

    OUCH. Dumbass. I am .....

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger -Me said…

    Even dumber - when I got back to my house, I went BACK in for an hour.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.