It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

8.7.04

Smartasses

Fun!

The Greatest Smartasses of all Time!

I loved Judd Nelson as John Bender! And Michael J. Fox as Alex P. Keaton - though I always considered him arrogant, not a smartass. Matthew Perry as Chandler Bing - smartass bordering on dork. Harrison Ford as Han Solo! Yay! What a smartass! And he was my ideal man when I was like, 5. This, I fear, explains much...OK, but the Ghost Face/Scream killer was a brilliant addition too.

I must disagree with Bugs Bunny - he was just funny, not necessary a smart ass. And as #4?! Please! David Letterman! I used to adore him. Ferris Bueller. Rhea Perlman (I assume as Carla on Cheers). But Jon Stewart shouyld be MUCH higher than 12. He's brilliant. Simply brilliant. What a great list...but where am I on it??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.