It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

7.12.04

How Well Do You Know Me?

I got one of those "how well do you know me" emails. I sent it to a few friends. I have known these people 14 years, 10 years, 9 years, 8 years, and 6 years. (Answers in that order) Here are their answers (You think 6 years is a long time -- and it is -- but it's interesting to see how much better the ones I've known longer know me).

What was your first impression of me upon meeting: Oh good Lord! I was such a little mouse, I thought you were crazy; You needed to ditch the black nailpolish, but otherwise seemed pretty cool; FUNNY; I don’t remember; very nice person.

What's one of my favorite things to do: Think; Well, seeing as how one of our mutual other things to do is now over for another 3 months [baseball], I'm going with "yell at the TV during football games" just like me; ARGUE (YOU MAY EUPHEMIZE IT TO "DEBATE"); BASEBALL, argue politics, Star Wars, shall I go on?; watch Indians play.

Do you remember one of the first things I said to you? No, but it probably had something to do with me being such a little mouse; Nope, not even a clue; Probably hello; Hi.

What's my favorite type of music: I don't think you have one: you listen to lots of different stuff; That sort of grunge metal alterna-pop. Well, with a little bit of everything thrown in. You're the only person I know with a stranger CD collection than mine, but every time I hear REM I think of you; DOES REM COUNT AS A KIND OF MUSIC; REM; not sure.

What is the best feature about me: Your confidence and willingness to fully live life; You're the most accepting and non-judgmental person I know. Totally forgiving of others' faults and giving of yourself; WHIMSY; Your unabashed nuttiness (fabulous!);
kind and intelligent.

Am I shy or outgoing: OUTGOING (Capitals intended); Outgoing; ODD MIX OF BOTH; hmmm you are outgoing -- you might think you are on the shy side but you aren't; outgoing.

Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: REBEL (Capitals intended);You follow rules, but they're your own, so I'm going with rebel; YOU KNOW ALL THE RULES SO YOU CAN BREAK THEM; just like me---rebel who works with rules; rebel.

Any special talents: You know all the words to "End of the World". See aforementioned living of life; Um, does not believing in gravity and still staying on the ground count; I THINK ALL OF YOUR TALENTS ARE "SPECIAL"; you are **, your talents are endless; n/a.

If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be: ?????? You used to have an awful lot of them (i.e. Wahoo); The Bitch. And I mean that in the best possible way; YOU DEFY DESCRIPTIVE NAMING; Greek goddess; I can’t think of one.

What's your favorite memory of me: You skiing down the hill at Brandywine completely 100% out of control right into the ski school group of munchkins at the bottom. It's my favorite memory because 1.) you only did it in the first place because it was the hill I wanted to ski, 2.) you are crazy and adventurous and willing to try things and 3.) once you realized you weren't hurt and you hadn't killed anyone you laughed and got up and skied the same hill again;
[this was the first time that I had ever been skiing, and this particular friend was teaching me to ski - she had been to ski once two days earlier. Rather than start with the bunny slopes, or the beginning ones, we went right to an intermediate one. At least it wasn't a black diamond my first time, I guess]; Has to be "woot"-ing at Rio [our housemate’s dog], makes me laugh every time I think of it; TOO MANY TO CHOOSE ONE, ONE OF MY FAVORITES IS THE BREAKFAST WE HAD TOGETHER AT MCDONALDS AFTER OUR CRUSH PARTY, JUST YOU AND I [this was the morning after the first time I ever threw up due to a night of drinking. I drank three bottles of alcohol (one vodka, one blueberry schnapps, and one blue curaco for our house drink that we named sex on the porch -- not that hard to figure out what one of the housemates did on the pull out couch on our porch; I woke up at 7 am feeling great.]; probably drinking on the porch at the cave; too many to count.

If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what one thing would I bring? I would guess something that would allow you to listen to music; You know, I never understood this question, you either got stranded accidentally, in which case you don't have time to pack, or someone came up to you and said "quick, grab one thing so I can throw you on an island" and you were stupid enough not to say, um, it's in the bathroom, let me go get it, and then sneak out a window BEFORE they put you on the island. Now, that being said, I'm hoping you're bringing the vodka; I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD BRING SO HOW COULD I POSSIBLY KNOW WHAT YOU WOULD?; Your gameboy so you aren't bored;
caffeine free coke (for the record, I drink Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi, not Coke.)




And a mental note to everyone to listen to Dean's speech tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.