It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

10.1.06

I found this Hershey's Kiss on the floor. I was confused. I had some when everyone came over on Christmas, but I took them to my grandparents later that week, and why was it on the ground in another room? But I picked it up, and out it on the kitchen table.

A few hours later, I walked into the kitchen, and it was on the floor again by the steps. At this point, I'm fairly certain that my house is haunted. I pick it up again, and put it again on the kitchen table. I get a drink and walk to my chair.

Maybe 15 minutes later, my one cat walks over to me, and drops it at my feet. Like it's some sort of toy. She is carrying it around by that little piece of paper that says Hershey's on it. And apparently has been doing this for some time. My cat is such a dork.

Oh, and speaking of dorks, I have a crush on Josh Radnor, who plays Ted in How I Met Your Mother.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger Dennis! said…

    Josh is a total cutie. However, I must confess my continuing significant crush on Doogie Howser, whom time has treated quite well.

     
  • At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    One of my cats, Maya, has decided to start chasing her shadow. I'll let you know when she catches it.

     
  • At 10:18 AM, Blogger All Things Jennifer said…

    Simba Cat loved the Hershey Kisses as well, I think he thought of them as wee little fuzzy mice, with the tails :)

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger Erinna said…

    That's exactly what I was going to say...Hershey Kisses are really just kitty toys disguised as chocolate. ;)

     
  • At 11:40 PM, Blogger -Me said…

    Dennis, I never had a Doogie Howser crush, though he is hysterical in the snow.
    Caren, her shadow? Really? That's cute?
    Jen and Erin, and here I was impressed with my cats! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.