It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

26.12.05

Happy Holidays everyone!

To further define irony, it snowed Christmas night, so I woke up to a white ground again on the 26th.

Christmas dinner went off well. And my grandparents had a good time, which is really the perfect Christmas present. Though my dad did have to bring plates over. D'oh! But at least after Christmas, I have silverware. That's an adult accomplishment, right?

So I've had a great day off work. I read a couple of books (well, I'm not done with the second yet). I watched a few movies (Brothers Grimm and The 40 Year Old Virgin.) I drank some wine (pinot grigio - and no, I don't like wine generally). I have candles lit (it's a combined smell of vanilla, black cherry and bluebery and is heavenly). And I'm currently watching Field of Dreams right now (my ultimate chicken soup movie - I love the concept of magic. And baseball.) Life is, simply put, perfect.

So I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday. And that they are looking forward to New Years Eve celebrations.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:13 PM, Blogger EasyW said…

    IF you like the combination of magic and baseball you should really watch the straight-to-DVD release of "3rd and Euclid". Its about a crazy street corner preacher with magical powers who makes the Cleveland Indians disappear - forever. Talk about you happy endings! Soundtrack by Micharl Stanley!

    As a side note, I hear a sequel is in the works, one that tackles football and.. you guessed it... he makes the Browns disappear!!!

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger Jennifer Wertkin said…

    For some reason, I have no spoons. I have to get some of those, but besides that, my flatware drawer is complete
    xo
    jw

     
  • At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Field of Dreams is one of my all time faves....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.