It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

22.12.05

Dear Old Navy,
Why do you hate me? I understand that size 2 jeans are adorable. But the number of people who wear size 2 jeans, well, there aren't that many of them. That is why you have about 100 pairs of jeans left in size 2, and NO jeans left in size 8 or 10. All I wanted in life was a pair blue jeans to wear out tonight. Now, I must do laundry. You suck, Old Navy.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:20 PM, Blogger Yoga Korunta said…

    Old Navy is so inconsiderate! BTW, you've been tagged!

     
  • At 11:15 PM, Blogger EasyW said…

    I like Old Navy. Then again, my waist is a size 30...

    Hey Steph, I know you're down with the Pod people. Check this out:

    http://southsideadventures.blogspot.com/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.