It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

24.12.05

Define irony.

I haven't seen the f'ing grass since the Monday after Thanksgiving. It's been covered by this white shit that just refuses to go away. Which is bad enough - I'm not one to goo how "pretty" the snow looks.

But now, on the eve of Christmas eve and Christmas eve, it gets unseasonably warm and - you guessed it - the snow is quickly melting. Which means there is more green than white. Looks like we won't have a white Christmas...

And I have learned that, if you decide to invite your grandparents, parents, and siblings over for Christmas dinner, make sure that you can actually PLAN a Christmas dinner. I don't have enough chairs for everoyne. Hell, I don't even have enough plates and bowls for everyone. (I do, however know I'll have enough utensils for everyone SOLELY because I know that I am getting a set of 12 for Christmas from my father.)

2 Comments:

  • At 10:24 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    Merry Christmas to you, Stephanie.

    I'm sure dinner will go well. :-)

     
  • At 4:11 PM, Blogger -Me said…

    Merry Christmas you too Matthew! Actually dinner went great. Wow. Granted, my dad had to bring plates, but still.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.