It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

2.1.06

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Stephanie
Birthday:9 July 1976
Birthplace:Ohio
Current Location:Cleveland, Ohio
Eye Color:Dark Brown
Hair Color:Dark Brown
Height:5'7"
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right
Your Heritage:Greek, English and Scottish
The Shoes You Wore Today:Adidas soccer shoes
Your Weakness:Too many to count
Your Fears:Too personal to name
Your Perfect Pizza:I just like cheese
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Both too many to count and too personal to name.
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:I don't use IM
Thoughts First Waking Up:Already?
Your Best Physical Feature:Maybe my eyes?
Your Bedtime:Late. I'm a night owl.
Your Most Missed Memory:Being in school.
Pepsi or Coke:Regular coke. But now I don't drink caffeine. So caffeine free diet pepsi
MacDonalds or Burger King:Neither
Single or Group Dates:Depends on the guy
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Neither
Chocolate or Vanilla:Vanilla - no smart ass comments from my friends!
Cappuccino or Coffee:Don't drink caffeine so I don't care
Do you Smoke:No
Do you Swear:Yes
Do you Sing:I prefer to use the word 'seranade' perfect strangers...
Do you Shower Daily:Hell, I don't even get dressed on some Sundays.
Have you Been in Love:No
Do you want to go to College:Already went. Had a great time.
Do you want to get Married:If I find someone who I want to marry. Otherwise, no.
Do you belive in yourself:On my better days.
Do you get Motion Sickness:Rarely.
Do you think you are Attractive:Again, on my better days.
Are you a Health Freak:Not really
Do you get along with your Parents:Usually.
Do you like Thunderstorms:
Do you play an Instrument:No
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Yes. Hell, the answer is the same if you as in the past 24 hours.
In the past month have you Smoked:No
In the past month have you been on Drugs:No
In the past month have you gone on a Date:No
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Unfortunately. With Christmas and all.
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:No
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:No
In the past month have you been on Stage:No
In the past month have you been Dumped:No
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:No
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:No
Ever been Drunk:Yes
Ever been called a Tease:No
Ever been Beaten up:Yes
Ever Shoplifted:I plead the Fifth. How about in the last 15 years?
How do you want to Die:Either in my sleep, or in a blaze of glory.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:Hell if I know.
What country would you most like to Visit:Greece or Italy. Again.
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Green
Favourite Hair Color:Dark Brown.
Short or Long Hair:I generally go for longer hair on my guys. Scruffy sort.
Height:Taller than me (in heels) is a must.
Weight:I prefer tall and lanky so that goes with the territory.
Best Clothing Style:Casual. Jeans. etc.
Number of Drugs I have taken:One
Number of CDs I own:Are you serious?? I can't even count that high.
Number of Piercings:Four - three in my ears.
Number of Tattoos:None.
Number of things in my Past I Regret:Truly regret? Just one.

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

4 Comments:

  • At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey there! I was just searching on net about a band that covered the R.E.M. song "It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)and Google brought me here! Glad to see you have some connection to Greece, I'm Greek too! I have no idea from blogs so I found this way, leaving a comment, to communicate with you.. I hope that you have no problem.. By the way I'm the biggest fan of R.E.M. ever! I adore them! Happy New Year! Stipe bless ya! ;)

     
  • At 7:56 AM, Blogger Yoga Korunta said…

    Great responses!

     
  • At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    very interesting & cool!

     
  • At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    cool!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.