It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

16.10.04

Five thoughts -- for now

Some of my thoughts later, but for now...

First, check
this out that Cam found. Are they kidding me? Patriotic ice cream?? Oh my god. What exactly does Nutty Environmentalist taste like, you ask? Well, it tastes like butter pacan, duh. I Hate the French Vanilla? Whatever. I guess there is a fool always ready to part with his dollar...

Second, I have quite the t-shirt collection. I have been thinking of turning my older t-shirts (all older than 6 months, except me REM t-shirts) into a quilt. My best friend showed me this excellent website where they will turn my t-shirts into a quilt (I get to choose the size pased on the number of shirts I have) and then all proceeds go to support projects and services which strengthen the potential of deaf and hard of hearing youth. If anyone has been tossing around this idea as well, I really recommend this.

Third, my friend sent me this Charles Darwin quote to explain so bad decisions I made in my 20s. "Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge." Ouch...

Fourth, from my friend Mel comes this website - it's a game where you "run" for president by picking a platform, fundraising, dealing with the media - unfortunately, it's unrealistic b/c you don't mudsling.

Finally, from Sarah, (and I encourage the Republicans, completely PC individuals, and those without a sense of humor to stop reading now), Voting for Bush is like running in the special Olympics. Ok, yes, I know how completely un-pc that is, but shit, it made me laugh.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.