It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

13.10.04

Zorba

My younger sister just called me. She had a bad dream about our dog (a 10-year-old golden retriever, literally the sweetest thing in the creation of the world). Anyway, she went downstairs to see and feed him, and he had taken a box of pins, OPENED them, and appears to have eaten some of them! I Ihave no idea why he would do this (I said he was the sweetest thing, not the smartest thing), but now I have all these nightmares of ripped stomaches and internal bleeding. :(

2 Comments:

  • At 3:09 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    That's a really sad and scary dream. I'd have nightmares too after thinking about it.
    Cheers,

     
  • At 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, no, I hope everything is OK.

    Fingers crossed.

    jennie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.