It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

15.11.04

I am a Scrubs fan. I love the show. It is beyond brilliant. So last week, Dr. Turk was excited about his new cell phone number, 916.CALL.TURK. In the words of Slack LaLane,
It turns out, the phone number used on the show was real, and if you're strange
and lonely enough to call a fictional number from the teevee box, you either got
one of the show's cast or crew members or a message from Turk himself.

Not that I don't believe someone who is good friends with the self-proclaimed internet quasi-celebrity, but I had to call myself. And I got the voicemail, telling me to vote for Scrubs for the People's Choice Awards. Hey, you give me such comedy, you've got my vote...


3 Comments:

  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger Michael said…

    Scrubs is a great show, it never fails to disappoint. I need a good laugh about thursday to get me to that beloved friday night!

     
  • At 6:19 AM, Blogger Curtis said…

    I haven't called the number but one of my friends called late at night and got a writer for the show. She told him that the dvd would be released before too long.

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said…

    Scrubs is easily the funniest show on television these days...well, Arrested Development is good too, but there's just something about Scrubs that keeps me coming back for more. In addition to hilarious scripts, the cast is incredible.

    And thanks for the shout out...Slack appreciates it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.