It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

24.3.05

From Northern Sun, which just came out with it's new spring/summer catalog (I am in heaven):



I absolutely love this. Of course, it helps that I have this print in my family room, and this magnet on my fridge. The Scream is one of my all-time favorite prints ever.

They also have a fantastic one about Jon Stewart for President in 2008. :)

4 Comments:

  • At 11:08 AM, Blogger Ontario Emperor said…

    A sad thought - younger people today who look at that painting for the first time might be inclined to think, "Wow! The HOME ALONE guy."

     
  • At 1:35 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    My sentiments, exactly, Stephanie.

    btw, are the authorities ever going to recover this classic?

     
  • At 3:48 PM, Blogger Chox said…

    What a great blog! I'm glad I stumbled across it. And that fact that you're linked to Wil Wheaton's blog makes it cooler. :-)

     
  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger -Me said…

    Oh, not the Home Alone boy!!

    I *think* there were multiple paintings of The Scream?? Munch had more than one? Or am I thinking of anyone one. They usually turn up years later. :(

    Thanks Chad.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.