It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

16.3.05

There are Olympics of cheese? Are you KIDDING me??
Every two years, hundreds of cheeses are sent in from across the nation to see which makes the cut and is crowned the U.S. champion of cheese. This year, more than 1,000 cheeses from 25 states are in Milwaukee for the U.S. Championship Cheese Contest to be poked, prodded, squished, chewed, sniffed and ultimately spit out by 14 finicky judges.

I find this SO disturbing.

And I am the oldest...of course I'm not in Norway, but still.

I think that the reason that The Amazing Race has food challenges I think solely to hear people puke. Ugh. Despite that, I still want to be on the show. Hell, I managed to eat haggis, right? Though not four pounds of it. Still, I can forgive the show the awful mandatory food challenge.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.