It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

21.5.05

Both via Eden:




Star Wars Horoscope for Cancer




You may whine at times, but you've developed a thick hard shell (like that of a crab).
You are strong willed and persistent - until you get what you want.
You never shy away from a fight, even when things get dangerous.
Mentally sharp, you are starting to master the elements of mind manipulation.

Star wars character you are most like: Luke Skywalker



That's bullshit, I should totally be Yoda...

But if I can't be Yoda, I guess that Luke would be an ideal choice. (Obi-Wan and Darth Vader would also be acceptable. )

Anyone have the Yoda toy from Star Wars? I've been to Burger King more in the last week than ever before in my life. (And no Yoda to show for it...) Seriously, I'm desperately looking for that and Darth Vader...


And


You scored as Idealist. Idealism centers around the belief that we are moving towards something greater. An odd mix of evolutionist and spiritualist, you see the divine within ourselves, waiting to emerge over time. Many religious traditions express how the divine spirit lost its identity, thus creating our world of turmoil, but in time it will find itself and all things will again become one.

Idealist


88%

Cultural Creative


81%

Romanticist


63%

Postmodernist


56%

Fundamentalist


44%

Existentialist


38%

Modernist


25%

Materialist


0%

What is Your World View? (corrected...again)
created with QuizFarm.com

4 Comments:

  • At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm totally Yoda! :)

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger -Me said…

    Sure, rub it in...

     
  • At 2:39 PM, Blogger Dennis! said…

    Cancers rock. (Can you guess in what month I was born?)

     
  • At 11:55 PM, Blogger -Me said…

    Let me guess Dennis...no, I'm sorry I don't have a clue... :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.