It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

14.5.05

Via Sarah:










The Keys to Your Heart



You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.

In love, you feel the most alive when your lover is creative and never lets you feel bored.

You'd like to your lover to think you are loyal and faithful... that you'll never change.

You would be forced to break up with someone who was emotional, moody, and difficult to please.

Your ideal relationship is open. Both of you can talk about everything... no secrets.

Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.

You think of marriage as something that will confine you. You are afraid of marriage.

In this moment, you think of love as commitment. Love only works when both people are totally devoted.


I agree with all but one of them. Any guess as to which one? :)

4 Comments:

  • At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello! My name is Renata, I'm from Brazil and it's an incredible coincidence that we have a blog with the same name!!! I have no time to read your posts now, but I sure will be back and see if we have something else in common!!! If you want, visit my blog http://andifeelfine.zip.net/

     
  • At 4:06 PM, Blogger Jeff Hess said…

    Shalom Stephanie,

    Uh, the fear of marriage thingy?

    B'shalom,

    Jeff

     
  • At 5:59 PM, Blogger All Things Jennifer said…

    Should I guess :) Or do I know...

     
  • At 8:19 PM, Blogger -Me said…

    Renata, it's not in English!

    Jeff, things that I'm NOT scared of!! Marriage?! Yikes!

    Jen, I don't know, do you know?

    Seriously, do I strike you as someone who would mind if someone was emotional or moody??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.