It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

9.5.05

Via Jen: Your Armageddon's day is October 0, 2071. (Unfortunately, this is not a typo. It does say 0. What the hell does that mean??) From here.

Hmm ... 66 more years. That would make me ... umm ... 29 + 66 = 95. Oh, my I can't even conceive of that number... As odd as it may seem, 30 still seems old. Yes, it's only 14 months (from yesterday) but it really still seems old. (We shall discuss my intimacy issues, including why I'm incapable of dating who is "in his 30s," later.)


Cedar Point. That's all I gotta say. I'm so excited. I adore roller coasters. It opened on Saturday. It's been open three days and I haven't been there yet. Appalling. My favorite is the Gemini. I can ride that over and over. But really, any roller coaster makes me happy.


Know what I learned today? I'm not allowed to take out my garbage if I get home early. I got home from work at about 5:30. I got my garbage together and took it out. About 6:04, my neighbor walked over and knocked, telling me that I wasn't allowed to take my garbage out until 6 pm. I'm not even kidding. At most, it was 15 minutes early...

I should go to bed. I have to be at work early tomorrow. Ugh.

6 Comments:

  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    "Your Armageddon's day is Apr 21 2061."

    So we can be in The Home together b/c I'll be 89.

     
  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger Dennis! said…

    I can't say that I'm particularly anxious to go visit Ohio, but if any one reason could draw me there, it would be Cedar Point. I've heard so much about it and would LOVE to go on the highest rollercoaster ever. I may just make a special trip just for that purpose. At some point in my life.

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    May 17, 2065. At that time I'll be 87. Oh boy. Incontinent and senile is the way to go out.

    Or not. Heh.

    By the way I LOVE Cedar Point> I haven't been there in awhile but I'm itching to go back. Hmmmmm I need to plan a trip now....

     
  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger All Things Jennifer said…

    Are you kidding? 15 minutes early?

    Oy...suburbia. :)

     
  • At 2:59 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    Dang, Stephanie. The more I hear about your neighborhood, the less I'd want to live there. It sounds way too uptight for my tastes.

     
  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger -Me said…

    None of you all are gonna be around as much as me. I found the questions limiting though. What about the questions whether you run with scissors, whether you needlessly jump out of fully functional planes or don't wear seat belts??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.