It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

9.5.05

I’m already down 42 billable hours from last year....not good...not good at all. Especially b/c last year I didn’t take a vacation, and this year I have the 6 days off for REM. Hmm...I think I’m screwed.

And it’s not possible to get sympathy morning sickness, right? After listening to my friends discuss their morning sickness yesterday, the fact that my tummy is rumbly today is just a coincidence? These are the questions that keep me up at night. Well, actually, the actual stomach upsetness kept my up at night. If I didn’t have discovery to get out today, I’d totally be at home lying in bed moaning.

My football team lost this weekend. I think our theory that we were bad b/c the weather was bad was officially shot. But we are excellent drinkers. We win THOSE games at the Treehouse afterwards...

And you know those rubber bracelets. Those are like drugs to kids now, aren't there. There was some guy at the bar who desperately wanted my Think Blue one. He's got an arm full of bands, and told me that he'd trade me any one of them. It was the weirdest thing.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:56 PM, Blogger -Me said…

    What charity? It's not for the car dealership, right? :)

     
  • At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Where can I get one for free?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.