It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

1.5.05

Although it's Easter, I had to let everyone (especially the Ohioans) know about House Bill 228 (in PDF form). It was introduced in the Ohio House of Representantives and proposes to:

--make it illegal to perform any abortion in Ohio;

--increase the penalties for the offenses of unlawful abortion, unlawful distribution of an abortion-inducing drug, and abortion trafficking;

--enact the offense of facilitating an anabortion;

--place felony penalties on an individual who attempts to coordinate an abortion for a minor; and

--make it a felony to transport a woman across state lines to obtain an abortion.



Just thought that you Ohioans would want to know what your Congressmen are sponsoring (Brinkman, Hood, Buehrer, Bubp, Faber, Fessler, Gilb, Hoops Kearns, Raussen, Reidelbach, Schaffer, Schneider, Seaver, Taylor, Uecker, Wagner, and Widowfield). I'd think that there are other problems in Ohio, but what do I know?

5 Comments:

  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger George Nemeth said…

    I agree. That's why I posted it...

     
  • At 7:10 AM, Blogger Jeff Hess said…

    Shalom George,

    I missed that somehow. How about a permalink? Thanks.

    B'shalom,

    Jeff

     
  • At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WTF??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    People are effin' morons. I'm so mad I can't think straight.

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    PS - I sent the link to TINO (saying I got it from you); I thought they'd be interested.

     
  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger -Me said…

    See, indignation is good. And the fact that this is introduced in OHIO. I mean, we may be red, but we aren't exactly Texas, Mississippi, Arkansas, etc.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.