It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

12.5.05

First, I gotta find a doctor cause it hurts when I breathe abnd when I swallow (heads out of the gutters)! Of course, I don't have a regular doctor. That'll learn me.

Second, I love Andy Borowitz.
A hand grenade hurled in the direction of President George W. Bush in Tbilisi, Georgia on Tuesday caused a momentary scare among security personnel in the former Soviet republic until it was determined that the grenade . . . [was] phony.
* * *
"The grenade posed no real threat at all," said a top Georgian security official. "Much like Iraq in March of 2003."

Hah.

OK, wish me luck on my quest to find a doctor (and be back before the etiquette training!)

3 Comments:

  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    The only ones I know in your area are near Canton. Wish I could help ;) If you drive to Erie, you can come see Hawk :)

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger Kevin Whinnery said…

    Ettiquette training - have fun with that. Though truth be told, I wouldn't mind some training in that vein. A splash of Pierce Brosnan might do me some good. I wonder if there is a special cirriculum on clever, yet socially acceptable sexual innuendo... Speaking of which, whose head is in the gutter, counselor! It took me a few seconds to figure out what you were talking about.

     
  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    I don't think it should matter if the grenade was phony or not. The fact that it was able to be thrown and get so close at all is disconcerting enough.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.