It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

16.8.05

More advice from more college friends:

If your situation was a game it would be Twister. There are all these different moves to make and you choose the one to tie you up in knots.

Always. Sigh. I think that I amuse my friends...

But how much can you complain when your circumstances are of your own making? Your decisions of your own volition? Let's face it: Not at all.

5 Comments:

  • At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "But how much can you complain when your circumstances are of your own making? Your decisions of your own volition? Let's face it: Not at all."

    Yup. Exactly. I'm right there with you right now.

    Le Sigh.

     
  • At 1:59 PM, Blogger All Things Jennifer said…

    I am not amused, I identify with those twisty moves!

     
  • At 9:00 PM, Blogger Yoga Korunta said…

    Don't forget vodka neat!

     
  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger -Me said…

    Jason, At least you know you have good company...
    Jen, I got nothing more to say.
    Estarz, yeah, but I don't drink caffeine, so rum and coke doesn't work.
    Yoga, but I do like vodka.

     
  • At 5:00 PM, Blogger Scarlett said…

    A good friend told me Saturday at lunch blast, that my life should be it's own reality show.

    At this time, I am still undecided about how to respond.

    You take what life gives you and try to make good choices, but you can't control what comes your way is a true statement.

    At this point in my life, I try to roll with the wave. I have found if I fight the wave, it will drown me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.