It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

3.8.05

OK, seriously, God LOVES me. Yes, not only did my Indians come from a 0-4 deficit against the Yankees to win the game, 7-4, but the last out was made, AGAIN, by Derek Jeter. Oh, AND he made an error. Ahh... Few things make me happier. (And they actually have a chance to go for the first sweep of the Yankees at Cleveland stadium since 1970.) You want to know what - worst case scenario, the Indians take 2 of 3, and if you would have told me that Monday, I'd take that. And they have the chance to sweep.

Have I mentioned how much I HATE the Yankees before??


And my thoughts go out to this small Ohio squad. 20 deaths in 2 days. This town is a Cleveland suburb.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger Yoga Korunta said…

    George will stop at nothing, save perhaps his own children, to look as though he "won" in Iraq.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.