It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

28.9.05

Why do the Indians hate me? Just a general question. Oh, there are Mrs. Sizemore shirts now. Grady is adorable, but he's like 22. Isn't that kind of creepy??

Why did Chewbacca throw out the first pitch at Fenway? I love Star Wars as much as the next girl, but come on...

DeLay? What is there to say? So let's assume he's convicted. Is there any chance that Bush won't pardon him?? Give me a break.

So Veronica Mars started without letting me know who knocked at her door at the end of last season. Don't worry, they got to it, but I was really upset for a moment. I'm surprised that it was who it was who knocked on her door (I won't spoil it, just in case.) Not who I guessed. Logan appears to be as much of an asshole as ever. I adore him. I adore him. There is something wong with me. Alas...

I'm paying attention to the intelligent design case in Pa. Of course, what the district court and what the Third Circuit does is irrelevant. What matters is a few years when the case gets to the SCOTUS.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:48 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    There is absolutely nothing wrong with adoring Logan. At least when he's an asshole, he's a three dimensional one, which is more than I can say for some characters....

    And that ending? Holy shit!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.