It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

14.9.05

1. Have you ever finished off the popcorn and ate the junk from the bottom of the bag?
No.

2. Have you ever had sex in a tent?
No. But I do love camping.

3. Have you ever had a secret crush on a teacher?
Yes. One in high school was nicknamed Yoda (not by me - but for the same reasons). He was my AP English teacher and NOT attractive at all. In fact, picture Buddha. That may have started the attraction to genius despite appearances. The other was a slight crush in college.

4. Do you own more than 100 cd’s?
Probably closer to adding another 0. Maybe I already do, I have no idea.

5. Have you ever been so drunk that you have passed out?
I have been so drunk that I thought I passed out but evidentally I was still up and about. Does that count?

6. Have you ever dated a goth?
As I *was* a skater/goth in high school, and all my friends were, I likely didn't date anyone who wasn't a goth until I was in my 20s.

7. Have you ever regretted a date?"Regret" is a strong word. There have been painful dates that I'd rather not have been on. And there was the one that used me as a punching bag. But probably not.

8. Have you ever seen a ghost/ufo?
I think.

9. Have you ever done anything you could be arrested for?
Yes. And that's all you get to know...

10. Have you ever done anything you could go to jail for?
You mean if I had been caught?

11. Have you ever broken a bone?
Yes. My ankle in college. Twisted it on steps. I think my pinky one day, but never went to college. What are they going to do anyway, put it on a popsicle stick? My rib from soccer inthe spring doesn't count because it's just "cracked." The worst injury I have are my knees - I have no cartilidge left in either one. Ligament damage in my right. And something about them being off center? The left was 11 degrees and the right was 13 degrees off center, I seem to recall. That was when I was 16 - I'm not sure if they are worse now or not.

12. Have you ever crashed a car?
Yes.

13. Have you ever fallen off a bike?
Yes.

14. Have you ever refused a date because of what your friends might think?
Not really. My friends already think that I have awful taste in guys (not that I necessarily blame them) so I think I'd be confused if they did approve of a guy I dated.

15. Have you ever listened to a song and cried?
Yes.

16. Have you ever seen your favorite band/singer perform live?
REM? No, never... At least not in 5 of the 7 continents.

17. Have you ever been found sleep walking?
No.

18. Have you ever been close to drowning?
Yes, when I was a young child, maybe 6 or so, I was in my aunt and uncles pool walking along, and I must have hit where the pool goes from shallow to deep b/c all of sudden it was over my head. I remember my Uncle Jack, who I was partly scared of b/c he had all these tattoos on his arms, pulling me up.

19. Have you ever watched a Tomb Raider movie without being aroused at some point?
I don't think that I've ever seen all of Tomb Raider. But I don't like Angelina Jolie.

20. Have you ever dated someone a decade older than you?
An entire decade? No.

21. Would you date someone a decade older than you?
Probably not. Then again, 8 1/2 isn't that far off.

22. Have you ever sent a crank call or email?
Can anyone seriously answer the first one "no?" What type of childhood did they have then? I've never done crank email though.

23. Have you ever been pregnant or got someone pregnant?
I've never been pregnant. And unless some guy got pregnant and had my child and never told me, I've never gotten someone pregnant.

24. If not, would you like children?
Ultimately one day, when I'm done being selfish in wanting to do whatever I want whenever I want with my time and money.

25. Have you ever tried to write a book?
Not seriously.

26. Would you like to write a book?
Sure, why not. I'd like to do lots of things.

27. Have you ever had major surgery?
Only breast reduction. Not really major, but I was knocked out. The big surgery will be the knee replacement surgery (on both knees) I was told I needed 13 years ago. Living on borrowed time...

28. Are you afraid of the dentist?
Yes.

29. Do you have a tattoo?
No.

30. Have you had any piercings done (not including the ears)?
Yes. Tongue. You all knew that though.

31. Have you ever been shit on from the sky?
No. That's gross though.

32. Do you like scary movies?
I love them. Good ones, bad ones, I'm such a baby, I love to be scared.

33. Do you like your job?
Most days.

34. Do you get along with your parents?
For the most part. Though my mom hasn't talked to me since mid August.

35. Do you still have all your grand parents?
Both of my maternal grandparents are alive. My paternal grandfather I never met. My paternal grandmother died with I was a senior in high school.

36. Have you ever had a date with someone you met online?
No.

37. Do you wish you could relive your childhood?
Yeah, a lot.

38. Have you ever beat up your computer?
Huh? No.

39. Have you ever watched The Goonies more than twice in a day?
No. Even though I had a huge crush on Corey Feldman.

40. Have you ever wondered why you fill this shit in time after time?
I don't have to think.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.