It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

28.8.05

I have lots of words. That comes as a great shock from she who brought you this and this and this and this, among others, no?

Anyway, because it's easiest for me, I have the entire family on my cell phone bill. And I get the cell phone bill for my family. We have 1100 minutes in our plan, free Sprint to Sprint minutes, and free nights and weekends after 7 pm. We use less than half our minutes on a normal month, by the way.

In part because this past month, I only used 86 minutes in my plan. (I've used less before.) This is less than the rest of my family, which is really amazing when one thinks abot how much I like to talk. In fact, I'm rather proud of myself.

Until...

You look the non-plan and unlimited nights and weekends minutes and Sprint to Sprint calls. My mom, dad and sister all used between 350 and 375 minutes each.

Me? I used 2106 minutes.

2106.

What the hell IS that? That's like 35 hours on the phone a month.


And the scary thing - that's just my Sprint bill. That doesn't count the Verizon bill!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.