It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

19.8.05

Ahh! My bruise is only an inch and a half by an inch and a half (from giving blood.) I find that most excellent. (Sad that I'm excited about that, no?)

When you are editing things, do you go with blue pen? Or red pen? I can't make up my mind. I hate red pen, it's like slaughtering an animal on my paper. But at the same time, the blue is easier to miss. Sometimes, I'll go wild and crazy and go with purple pen. Yes, that's me, living my life on the edge...

Monkeys.

(Nothing associated with that. It's just been a while since I've mentioned monkeys, and I didn't want you all to think that I've lost my natural love of all things monkey.)

6 Comments:

  • At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You love monkeys TOO?

    I love monkeys so much, I named my cat Monkey. I have, like, 10 stuffed monkeys.

    Wow, that sounds alot sadder when I share it with others.

    Cheers from one Monkey lover to another. :)

     
  • At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Be like some teachers... try a green pen.

     
  • At 8:51 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    I like a very sharp pencil myself. Easier to make notes.

     
  • At 5:42 PM, Blogger Dern said…

    Red Pen.

    Otherwise calling it redlining just wouldn't be the same.....

     
  • At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Red Pen. It's all about the red pen.

     
  • At 4:56 PM, Blogger -Me said…

    Jason, Yay! Another monkey lover!
    Eden, I hate pencil. Ironic for someone who hates things permanent, no?
    Derk and Caren, but the red pen is like animal slaughter. It makes me sad.
    Men, green is hardest for me to read, actually. Well, after black.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.